Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Cathy Arakaki <Ca...@raytheon.com> on 2011/08/22 19:54:21 UTC

Please help - 403 Forbidden error

I am not sure what changed recently, but I have been working on a hook to
verify that a phrase is included in files before they are committed and now
I am getting this message when I try to do the commit.  I just created a
new repository without any hooks and I am getting the same message when I
try to import the initial tags, trunk and branches:

What am I doing wrong?

Cathy Arakaki
Subversion Control Manager
310-616-1148

Re: Please help - 403 Forbidden error

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
Wouldn't filesystem permissions yield 500?

Posted by Les Mikesell <le...@gmail.com>.