Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Erol Akarsu <ea...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/12 02:18:17 UTC

Tapestry contract opportunity

I need a contractor who is expert on Tapestry,Hibernate and Spring, other
Java tools to implement a B2B auction site.
Can you please contact with me, ebakarsu@yahoo.com ? Please send me your
contact details so that we can discuss more details on the B2B project and
negotiate on the contract price. This is one time project.

Best Regards

Erol Akarsu

Re: Tapestry contract opportunity

Posted by Mark Shead <ma...@xeric.net>.
Erol,

I run a small consulting firm our primary development focus is on
Tapestry and would be very interested in talking with you about your
project.

We have built a number of Tapestry modules that we use for our
projects. As a result, we can usually get an initial version up and
running very quickly.

We tend to be very careful who we take on as clients because our focus
is on projects where our skill set, libraries and experience will make
us the most cost effective option. But even if we aren't a good fit,
we can often make some recommendations once we are more familiar with
your needs.

You can reach me at mark.shead@xeric.net.

You can also call me at 620-875-4909 although it might be best to give
me a heads up by email or text message as I'm going to be traveling
extensively over the next few days and may not always be where I can
take a call.

Looking forward to talking with you.

Mark