Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by pingu22 <pi...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/19 18:16:23 UTC

SpamAssassin domainkeys plugin

Hi,

I want to know how can I sign emails from my server domain with domainkeys
plugin.
I'm using postfix+procmail+spamassassin+DKplugin.
I'm getting:
warn: Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/Mail/DomainKeys/Key/Public.pm line 67

Hope someone can help me.

Re: SpamAssassin domainkeys plugin

Posted by Patrick Ben Koetter <p...@state-of-mind.de>.
* pingu22 <pi...@gmail.com>:
> Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
> >
> > * pingu22 <pi...@gmail.com>:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I want to know how can I sign emails from my server domain with
> >> domainkeys
> >> plugin.
> >> I'm using postfix+procmail+spamassassin+DKplugin.
> >> I'm getting:
> >> warn: Use of uninitialized value in string eq at
> >> /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/Mail/DomainKeys/Key/Public.pm line 67
> >
> > To sign for Postfix or Sendmail use the dkim-milter. I don't know how Exim
> > does it.
> >
> > If you don't have access to any of that use the upcoming version of
> > amavisd-new, which can sign messages.
>
> But I thought that spamassassin dk plugin already did that... It just
> verifies the signature?

$ man Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DKIM

NAME
       Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DKIM - perform DKIM verification tests
                                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^

HTH,

p@rick

--
state of mind
Agentur für Kommunikation, Design und Softwareentwicklung

Patrick Koetter            Tel: 089 45227227
Echinger Strasse 3         Fax: 089 45227226
85386 Eching               Web: http://www.state-of-mind.de

Re: SpamAssassin domainkeys plugin

Posted by pingu22 <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Patrick Ben Koetter <p...@state-of-mind.de>.