Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es> on 2007/06/27 13:40:22 UTC

ServiceGroupID

Hi!

Can anybody tell me if it's possible to set the service group id from the client in a first call to a service???

Thanks in advandce,

Jorge Fernández

---------------------------------

¡Descubre una nueva forma de obtener respuestas a tus preguntas!
Entra en Yahoo! Respuestas.

Re: ServiceGroupID

Posted by Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es>.
Hi Deepal,

I was asking this because I'm trying to implement SOAP sessions using the service group id as an id for the session on my own and I'm having a strange behaviour.

First my client validates, after that, ha can do any operation. If he receives a exception for any reason, he should be able to do the operation again or invoke another.

I'm throwing exceptions when a non-logged user invokes an operation and when a user validates twice with the same session ID.

When he invokes another operation, axis gives him another serviceGroupID, so the session is new and he receives an exception because he hasn't validated.

But if he tries to validate again instead of that, he receives an exception telling that he was already validated.

How is this possible?? What depends the generation of the service group id on???

Thanks,

Jorge Fernández

Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> escribió: Hi Jorge ,
Nope you can not do so, the service group id will be send by the server
after the first request.

Thanks
Deepal
> Hi!
>
> Can anybody tell me if it's possible to set the service group id from
> the client in a first call to a service???
>

> Thanks in advandce,
>
> Jorge Fernández

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com