Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Tom Barber <to...@meteoriteconsulting.com> on 2012/02/10 00:18:45 UTC

Everything works apart from the Audio

Hey Guys

I installed Openmeetings onto an Ubuntu EC2 instance and got everything
started.

When we log in the and try the Video&  Whiteboard room the Test box
works and I can see and hear myself, but when we reach the room the
Video works, the whiteboard and screensharing is fine, but there is no
audio coming out at either end. Have i overlooked something?

Cheers

Tom

Re: Everything works apart from the Audio

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Actually it must be something like that, either you have muted yourself, or
turned sound off or something like that.

Sebastian

Posted by Tom Barber <to...@meteoriteconsulting.com>.
Hi Sebastian,

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.