Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "S. Mike Dierken" <mi...@KnowNow.com> on 2000/10/02 23:10:03 UTC

RE: [SOAP] W3C Announces XML Protocol Activity/WG

I'd like to conduct a quick survey of the readers of this list.

Rank the following (1-high, 5-low) in importance with regard to the work you
are doing or plan on doing with SOAP:

[ ] - synchronous request/response generic XML
[ ] - synchronous request/response RPC method calls
[ ] - asynchronous message to a queue (single consumer)
[ ] - asynchronous message to a topic (multiple subscribers)
[ ] - other - describe

MikeD
PS - try to give each choice a unique number, don't rank all as '1'...

Posted by Rich Johns <rj...@vignette.com>.

Posted by Rich Johns <rj...@vignette.com>.

Posted by Vahe Amirbekyan <av...@techone.com>.

--
       (\______________________________________________________/)
     __|_|        Vahe AMIRBEKYAN, Senior Consultant          |_|__

Re: [SOAP] W3C Announces XML Protocol Activity/WG

Posted by pb <de...@coolcat.com.au>.
Rank the following (1-high, 5-low) in importance with regard to the work
you
are doing or plan on doing with SOAP:

[1] - synchronous request/response generic XML
[4] - synchronous request/response RPC method calls
[2] - asynchronous message to a queue (single consumer)
[3] - asynchronous message to a topic (multiple subscribers)
[ ] - other - describe
.

RE: [SOAP] W3C Announces XML Protocol Activity/WG

Posted by "S. Mike Dierken" <mi...@KnowNow.com>.
Yes.

Posted by "S. Mike Dierken" <mi...@KnowNow.com>.
Yes.

Posted by Bruce Lowenthal <bl...@us.oracle.com>.
Mike:

Posted by Vahe Amirbekyan <av...@techone.com>.

--
       (\______________________________________________________/)

Posted by Bruce Lowenthal <bl...@us.oracle.com>.
Mike:

Posted by "John E. Conlon" <jc...@verticon.com>.
Our Ranking:

[ 1] - synchronous request/response generic XML
[ 2] - synchronous request/response RPC method calls
[ 3] - asynchronous message to a queue (single consumer)
[ 4] - asynchronous message to a topic (multiple subscribers)

(case anyone is wondering our ranking just happened to follow your ordering)

John Conlon
Verticon, Inc.

Posted by "John E. Conlon" <jc...@verticon.com>.
Our Ranking: