Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Tarun Goyal <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/27 07:06:13 UTC

how to increase the buffer size using an API in thrift

please let me know how can i make the default buffer size as configurable.

Tarun

Re: how to increase the buffer size using an API in thrift

Posted by David Nadlinger <co...@klickverbot.at>.
On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 7:06 AM, Tarun Goyal <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> please let me know how can i make the default buffer size as configurable.

The default size of which buffer? Using which target language?

David

how to increase the buffer size using an API in thrift

Posted by Tarun Goyal <jo...@gmail.com>.