Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Ashutosh Sharma <as...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/19 08:32:28 UTC

Apache Calcite 1.27. 0 Release Date

Hi All,

We are currently using Apache Calcite version 1.21.0
And wanted to upgrade to 1.26.0 (Pivot Support) but because of the issues
with this release mentioned here,

https://github.com/apache/calcite/blob/master/site/_posts/2020-10-06-release-1.26.0.md
We are not able to upgrade.
I wanted to know if there is a tentative date for 1.27.0 release?

Thanks and Regards
Ashutosh Sharma

Re: Apache Calcite 1.27. 0 Release Date

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.
Hey Ashutosh,

We don't have a solid date in place for the 1.27.0 release, but it is
coming soon. We are currently working to get Avatica 1.18.0 released
before the Calcite 1.27.0 release. The Avatica release should land in
the next few weeks and the Calcite release will follow after that.

Francis