Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Timko <mi...@db.com> on 2000/09/21 18:47:09 UTC

When dynamically creating PDFs with FOP, how can you set the PDF security settings?

Hello all,

I need to create a PDF document dynamically to be printed from the browser.  Data is taken from an XML file and processed with the Cocoon package.  I need be able to set the security settings of the PDF when it is being rendered or before.  I have not found any information concerning securities settings in the FOP documentation.

If you have any information or idea how this would be set it would be very helpful.  If this is not supported at this time is it known at what time when this functionality will be supported.

Thanks for the help.

Michael Timko

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.