Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by gary <ga...@guruhut.com> on 2008/11/19 10:04:17 UTC

Table carry over to new page

I am generating tables in xsl-fo format and using fop to generate the
pdf. A table is repeated n times. Some time the table is spread across
two pages. How can I force the table to carry over to the next page if
it does not fit onto the current page and not spread across two pages.

Re: Table carry over to new page

Posted by Vincent Hennebert <vh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

gary wrote:
> I am generating tables in xsl-fo format and using fop to generate the
> pdf. A table is repeated n times. Some time the table is spread across
> two pages. How can I force the table to carry over to the next page if
> it does not fit onto the current page and not spread across two pages.

Simply set keep-together.within-column="always" on the fo:table element.

HTH,
Vincent