Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/17 14:27:37 UTC

What is the plan for M1?

Folks,

Shall we wait for Cliff's response before I cut another release candidate?

Or do u guys wanna make an RC and start testing until we get a response?

Either way I have no strong opinions, please let me know what you guys
think.
Besides Marting confirmed that the M1 branch is not working with MINA head
revision.
So maybe this is not an issue for M1.

thoughts ??

Regards,

Rajith

Re: What is the plan for M1?

Posted by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@gmail.com>.
On 11/17/06, Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Rajith Attapattu wrote:
> > Folks,
> >
> > Shall we wait for Cliff's response before I cut another release
> > candidate?
>
> Rajith,
>
> I would say the thread on the general list is not complete yet, however
> I think it
> would be worth doing another build so we can check the other items in
> the RC. Worst
> case is we have to cut one more RC Monday for this issue.

+1

I want to give the incubator thread a little more time (at least a
full 24 hours, which puts it into the weekend) before trying to guess
at an Incubator PMC consensus.  However, I agree with Carl that there
is no reason why you all can't continue to close in on the right RC.

BTW, I'll be doing a legal check today through the latest RC and will
let you know how it looks.

Cliff

Re: What is the plan for M1?

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Rajith Attapattu wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Shall we wait for Cliff's response before I cut another release
> candidate?

Rajith,

I would say the thread on the general list is not complete yet, however
I think it
would be worth doing another build so we can check the other items in
the RC. Worst
case is we have to cut one more RC Monday for this issue.

Carl.