Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by David Capwell <dc...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/18 05:55:36 UTC

java 0.9.2 is not in maven central?

Looking at https://thrift.apache.org/download, it sounds like 0.9.2 should
be accessible from maven, but I can't find a repo that has it. Was this
pushed out during the release?

thanks for your time reading this email.

Re: java 0.9.2 is not in maven central?

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
Hi Craig
We will get the package updated shortly and i'll make sure nuget is added
to the release process document

-Jake

Posted by Craig Peterson <cp...@ancestry.com>.

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.