Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/10 08:17:49 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE]: Release Apache OpenOffice 4.1.0 Beta (RC)

The vote period to release the AOO 4.1.0 Beta RC (based on release
branch AOO410, revision 1573601) as Apache OpenOffice 4.1 Beta has ended.

The ballot results in 26 votes, 26 +1 votes including 11 binding PMC
member votes.

3 binding +1 votes are necessary for the release. That means the ballot
closed successful to release the RC as AOO 4.1 Beta.

Vote tally

+1 Edwin Sharp
+1 Olaf Felka  (binding)
+1 Sandyha Sivakumar