Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Eric Chaves <er...@uolet.com> on 2017/10/21 16:40:03 UTC

Advice on sending high volumes of email with putEmail

Hi Folks,

I'm planning to use nifi to send transactional e-mails with PDF attached.
I'll be dispatching around 10K messages per day with peaks up to 1k per
hour. Do you think nifi can handle this task?

Also, any advices on sizing and dimension of the nifi node for this task?

Thanks in advance,

Eric

Re: Advice on sending high volumes of email with putEmail

Posted by Eric Chaves <er...@uolet.com>.
Hi Joe, thanks for the input. I'm now "fighting" to build a multiṕart mime
 message (just sent another message to the list) where I javax gave me an
exception regarding not being able to handle multipart/related messages
(UnsupportedDataTypeException: no object DCH for MIME type).

I assumed that since NiFi already have nar files using some java packages,
importing those packages would be easy inside a script processor but this
is not turning out to be the case (at least for a novice guy like me).

Any ideas on  how to fix this?

Regards.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.