Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/06 19:49:46 UTC

Finishing 1.6.4, starting 1.7.1

I'm going to try to follow through on the rest of 1.6.4 today. I think
it should be ready to announce.

Should we start culling tickets from 1.7.1? Anything people want to get
done for that release first? Any testing we want to do before RCs start
flowing?

- Josh

Re: Finishing 1.6.4, starting 1.7.1

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
There's a few issues marked as "critical". I went ahead and bumped the
trivial and minor issues marked for 1.7.1 to 1.7.2. Should probably do the
same for any current "major" issues" if nobody's going to take them on
before 1.7.1. I'd be ready for a RC on Monday.