Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by Sarel van der Merwe <Sa...@Totalindex.co.za> on 2018/08/08 06:44:56 UTC

Twig Template Plugin from the Update Center for NetBeans 8.2 need to be updated with later version

Hi,

Regarding: Twig Template Plugin from the Update Center for NetBeans 8.2 need
to be updated with later version

The version of Twig that get pulled in NetBeans 9 is old, it doesn't include
the Twig Auto Complete

The correct version is 1.28 and get used in NetBeans IDE Dev (Build
201711060002)

For Twig Autocomplete to work under Netbeans 9,  I used the Development
Build

http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nbms-and-javadoc/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/n
bbuild/nbms/updates.xml.gz

Who can put the Twig Template 1.28 into the production Update Center for
NetBeans 8.2?

Thanks

Sarel

FW: Twig Template Plugin from the Update Center for NetBeans 8.2 need to be updated with later version

Posted by Sarel van der Merwe <Sa...@Totalindex.co.za>.
Hi Jirka,

Will it be possible, on standard distribution and UC mirrors for NetBeans
8.2 to do an update on the on Twig Template to version 1.28 The later
version includes Twig Auto completion that's a big nice to have, if you work
with twig

The newer version of  Twig Template is linked to the developer build, which
is not part of the instructions how to include plugins from 8.2

Please consider the move of the plugin into the standard distribution for
Netbeans 8.2.

Thanks
Sarel

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.