Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/09 20:56:25 UTC

jclouds 1.7.0 release date: Monday, Dec 16th

So I've decided to move the release date back to next Monday to make sure
we can get the last chunk of things in. If you've got any JIRAs pending for
1.7.0, please either get them in ASAP or move them out to the next release.
Thanks!

A.

Re: jclouds 1.7.0 release date: Monday, Dec 16th

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> So I've decided to move the release date back to next Monday to make sure
> we can get the last chunk of things in. If you've got any JIRAs pending for
> 1.7.0, please either get them in ASAP or move them out to the next release.
> Thanks!

Any idea why we have 21 issues listed in this report [1], but only
three in the "Fix for 1.7.0" filter [2]? Either way, it would be good
to go through all of the issues we can find and move anything out that
we will not be able to tackle before the release, and get the
remaining ones closed.

ap

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-394?jql=project%20%3D%20JCLOUDS%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%221.7.0%22%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC