Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Rodney Broom <mo...@rbroom.com> on 2001/09/20 23:14:47 UTC

[PING] Sorry, just testing since 26 hours of no activity on this list.

Hi all,

I haven't seen anything on this list for the past 26 hours, so I'm just making sure that I'm still seeing new posts.

---
Rodney Broom

RE: [PING] Sorry, just testing since 26 hours of no activity on this list.

Posted by Jindo Soul <ji...@cm1.ethome.net.tw>.
Hi,

So haven't I read anything in the past 24 hrs, which is rather strange to me.
I even checked out the online archives to make sure it wasn't the mail server
that's eating the incoming mails.

So where is everybody?  Too busy mod_perling?

Jindo