Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Lisa Retief <li...@exinet.co.za> on 2000/06/14 15:45:08 UTC

Using a custom org.xml.sax.EntityResolver with Xalan

Hi,

I have an implementation of org.xml.sax.EntityResolver which I use to
resolve things like doctype public ids to a custom data store. When I am
doing my own parsing using a DOM or SAX parser such as Xerces, I call
setEntityResolver(myResolver) on the parser and this all works great. How
would I do the equivalent with Xalan? I don't seem to have a handle on the
actual parser?

Any input is much appreciated.

Regards, Lisa

Re: Using a custom org.xml.sax.EntityResolver with Xalan

Posted by Lisa Retief <li...@exinet.co.za>.
Okay, I've figured it out now... here's how...

XMLParserLiaisonDefault liaison = (XMLParserLiaisonDefault)
processor.getXMLProcessorLiaison();
liaison.setEntityResolver(new CustomEntityResolver());

Lisa