Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/07 17:06:36 UTC

Release Notes pages

Hi all

I was looking at other apache projects and noted that many of them include
dedicated pages for each release, with some summary information about what
went in.  In DeltaSpike we're currently putting a short blurb, I was
wondering if it makes sense to include something similar, and perhaps even
merge with the generated release notes that make it into the SCM.

Here's a prototype page: [1].

http://deltaspike.staging.apache.org/documentation/deltaspike_1.0.2.html

Re: Release Notes pages

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
If no one has any objections, I'd like to move foward with using openhub
for the contributors list.

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com

Re: Release Notes pages

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
@john:

Re: Release Notes pages

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Release Notes pages

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi john,

Re: Release Notes pages

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: Release Notes pages

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
I like this, the whole thing. +1 from me.

--
Jason Porter
http://en.gravatar.com/lightguardjp

Re: Release Notes pages