Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by mfaine <mf...@knology.net> on 2005/08/18 22:22:45 UTC

x:inputCalandar display issues when default fields are changed

Myfaces 1.0.9

I set the default value for an x:inputCalandar before the page loads if
someone changes either the day of the week or the year and leaves them
blank,   then clicks the popup button.  The display of the calandar goes all
horizontal and will then display NaN for the year.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Mark

Re: x:inputCalandar display issues when default fields are changed

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok, please open a jira issue with some more information on what you are doing.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at
Your JSF powerhouse -

Re: x:inputCalandar display issues when default fields are changed

Posted by Mark <mf...@knology.net>.

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.