Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com> on 2003/07/25 06:03:46 UTC

Re: FreeMarker, Velocity, Jonathan, me :)

Dave,

I would start by subscribing to the velocity-dev list and reviewing
what's in bugzilla.  Also check out http://www.apache.org/dev/ for
advice and tips on how to contribute.

If you can confirm validity of old patches and write some patches for
some of the existing bugs, hopefully you can get nominated as a
committer before too long.  In this situation, I would think sustained
interest and availability is all you need.

--
Serge Knystautas
President

Re: FreeMarker, Velocity, Jonathan, me :)

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@solaraccess.com>.
Oops.

And here I was trying to do my part to keep things quiet. Ah well.

That'll teach men't. (I love contracting NOT!)

Dave