Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by MrJohnBrown <mi...@softasap.net> on 2007/08/29 10:37:01 UTC

Cant' add to shoppping cart

Hi guys,

When I try to enter a sales order in order manager I get a stop when I
lookup product and try add it to order. The message is as follows:
"The Following Errors Occurred:

Sorry, we do not have enough (you tried 1) of the product PROD1236 a brand
new computer. (product ID: PROD1236) in stock, not adding to cart. Please
try a lower quantity, try again later, or call customer service for more
information."

 What can be cause of it? How to make it possible to create sales order
prior item is purchased from supplier and received in stock?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Cant' add to shoppping cart

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.
Your ProductStore requires inventory (field requireInventory is "Y"). Ie, it does not allow
backorders.

Receive inventory in Facility module.

Product.requireInventory overrides ProductStore.requireInventory. You can have some products for
which backorders are allowed, and some not.

Jonathon