Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Miles Libbey <ml...@apache.org> on 2013/10/04 01:56:26 UTC

Traffic Server wiki permissions change

Hi folks-
The other day Apache changed all of its' project's wiki permissions to
reduce the amount of spam it was receiving.  Now, to edit the wiki,
your account needs specific permission.  As of right now, only the
following usernames(ish -- removed some email addy info ) have access
to edit the wiki:

amc
andrewhsu
arno
bcall
briang
ericb
ericb
georgep
humbedooh
jamespeach
jason.giedymin
jesus
jfclere
jim
jinwei
jplevyak
ming_zym
mlibbey
mnot
mturk
philsorber
sjiang
ushachar
wanderingbort
zwoop

If you are not on this list, and want to be, I'll be happy to add you
-- just email me your confluence wiki username (and if you are a
committer or not).

thanks (and sorry)
miles

Re: Traffic Server wiki permissions change

Posted by Yunkai Zhang <yu...@gmail.com>.
Please add me to this list.

My wiki username: yunkai.

Thank you.

--
Yunkai Zhang
Work at Taobao

Re: Traffic Server wiki permissions change

Posted by Yunkai Zhang <yu...@gmail.com>.
Please add me to this list.

--
Yunkai Zhang