Posted to commits@cassandra.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2012/08/30 03:46:48 UTC

[Cassandra Wiki] Trivial Update of "ThirdPartySupport" by LaineCampbell

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Cassandra Wiki" for change notification.

The "ThirdPartySupport" page has been changed by LaineCampbell:
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/ThirdPartySupport?action=diff&rev1=34&rev2=35

  {{ http://www.urimagnation.com/wp-content/themes/v2.0/images/logo.jpg}}
  [[http://www.urimagnation.com | URimagination]] , a group of peers, highly qualified, dedicated and motivated professionals, and with huge passion for open source technologies and projects such Apache Hadoop Big Data Platform, OpenSuse, Casandra and more, offers services to enhance performance of your applications and databases at quite a low cost. Our emphasis is to provide remote database services and thereafter-remote database monitoring of your business program. We provide competent services in Oracle, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Hbase, MongoDB, DB2, and many more for commercial and government institutions, check our services[[http://www.urimagnation.com/services | services]]
+
+ {{http://www.palominodb.com/sites/default/themes/palomino/images/logo.gif}} [[http://www.palominodb.com/services/cassandra]] Palomino provides ongoing operational support, as well as consultation on architecture, installation, configuration and tuning of Cassandra, as well as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Riak, Couchbase, HBase and MongoDB. Ongoing support contracts are proactive, tightly integrated with 24x7 tier 1 and 2 support.

  {{http://www.impetus.com/sites/impetus.com/impetus/gifs/logo_impetus.png}} [[http://www.impetus.com/|Impetus]] provides expertise in Cassandra, Hbase, MongoDB, and Other databases like Riak, Redis, Membase, Tokyocabinet, etc [[http://bigdata.impetus.com/#|More info about BigData @Impetus]]