Posted to users@hop.apache.org by ha...@gmail.com on 2023/05/23 20:13:24 UTC

2.5 Release

Hi friends,

This is a notice that we are ending the development period for our 2.5 release the end of this week (28 May).
Quite some work has been done for this release and I would like to thank everyone involved in making everything we do here possible!

We will continue our 2 month release cycle placing the goal for 2.6 on the 30th of July.

We love to hear your feedback and wishes as we continue our journey.

Cheers,
Hans

Re: 2.5 Release

Posted by ha...@gmail.com.
Hi all,

Let’s extend it one week to the 4th of June. The Apache Beam team is also working on a release (2.48.0 [1]) and then we can also include this dependency upgrade in our 2.5 release.

Cheers,
Hans

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/hdcodx02fot3s9qt6n4457cj2prfcbl9

Re: 2.5 Release