Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Walter Neumann <wa...@buerostudio-neumann.at> on 2012/03/26 21:09:07 UTC

DB_HOST in mysql_persitence.xml

Installing openmeetings 1.9.1 I did rename mysql_persistence.xml to
persitence.xml. Then I could edit DB_USER and DB_PASSWD, but DB_HOST I
didn't find. Without DB_HOST it couldn't work.
Can anyone help me? Thank you.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Walter Neumann

Re: DB_HOST in mysql_persitence.xml

Posted by Mahmut TEKER <te...@gmail.com>.
Hi Walter,

     In persistence.xml ( the one you renamed) there should be a place
for the database url like that
"Url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/openmeetings?autoReconnect=true&amp;useUnicode=true&amp;createDatabaseIfNotExist=true"

    Here you can set the path of your db server. In the original it uses
"localhost:3306" as the db host and connection port and "openmeetings"
as the database in your db server.

     I hope this can help you,

    Regards,

_Mahmut TEKER