Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Flemming Seerup <fl...@fsconsult.dk> on 2007/05/04 08:48:50 UTC

[S2] hibernate and interceptors

I'm using org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter
with this mapping in web.xml

    <filter-mapping>
       <filter-name>hibernateFilter</filter-name>
       <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

It's working just fine for my actions, but my interceptors fails with lazy

Re: [S2] hibernate and interceptors

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
jalal udeen wrote:
> can any body tell how to display the session value in jsp  using struts tag
> i have set the session value  in action class as
>             session.setAttribute("candidatename",request.getParameter
> ("name"));
>
> i want to display this name in jsp page pls help me and send me example
> code
> its very urgent  for me

Which Struts version?

S1: <bean:write name="candidatename" scope="session"/>
S2: <s:property value="%{#session.candidatename}"/>

I don't know what this has to do with hibernate and interceptors though...

ObWhine: please don't post unrelated questions to an existing thread. Be
sure to start a new thread (with an appropriate subject) by sending a
fresh message to the list, rather than using Reply To.

L.

Re: [S2] hibernate and interceptors

Re: [S2] hibernate and interceptors

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- Flemming Seerup <fl...@fsconsult.dk> wrote:
> I'm using

org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter
> with this mapping in web.xml
>
>     <filter-mapping>
>        <filter-name>hibernateFilter</filter-name>
>        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
>     </filter-mapping>
>

> It's working just fine for my actions, but my
> interceptors fails with lazy
> interceptors ?

What order are your filters listed in?

d.