Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Sneha Tilak <sn...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/24 16:53:47 UTC

Exposing Sharing Service through PGA

Hi dev / Marcus,

I have been working on implementing a UI to create and manage user groups
in Airavata. For this, we have to expose the Sharing Registry services to
the PGA. What would be the best way to do this?

Marcus, would this be similar to what we did for the Keycloak and Tenant
profile features?

Regards,
*Sneha Tilak*

Re: Exposing Sharing Service through PGA

Posted by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>.
Yes. Also, I think we don't need to duplicate group information anywhere
else. We can use the groups in the sharing service as the primary and only
location where we store groups.

*From: *Sneha Tilak <sn...@gmail.com>
*Date: *Monday, July 24, 2017 at 1:23 PM
*To: *"dev@airavata.apache.org" <de...@airavata.apache.org>