Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org> on 2020/08/15 13:39:36 UTC

[VOTE] jUDDI v3.3.9

Dear jUDDI enthusiasts,

The new release is here! This release resolves 11 JIRAs, 3 enhancements and
the rest bugs. I did update the release notes in the distro, however I had
incorrectly labeled some of the JIRA as being fixed in the previous version
so it's missing a few issues. It's corrected in JIRA now

The release distribution is temporarily available here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k2ojoye8y2916bf/AACRJoqqI5X4zlTKBlhASjCma?dl=0

The release artifacts are staged in nexus:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejuddi-1019

and we have a tag at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/juddi.git/?p=juddi.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/juddi-3.3.9

Please give it a spin and cast your vote. This vote will be open for
the next 72 hours per the release policy, which is:
- the vote will be closed as soon as 6 hours have past and  >7 +1
votes are received with no -1 vote being cast, or
 - if after 12h >5 +1 votes have been cast with no -1 vote, or
 - if after 24h if 3 +1 votes have been cast with no -1 vote, or failing
that
 - after 72h provided at least 3 +1 votes have been cast and there is
a majority of +1 votes from the cast votes.

+1 for me

Bug

   - [JUDDI-1004 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-1004>] -
   JUDDI-3.3.7 With SQL Server Database Gives Primary Key Violation For Table
   j3_category_bag
   - [JUDDI-1006 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-1006>] -
   Saving an Access Point Type
   - [JUDDI-1008 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-1008>] -
   find_business returns an error when querying a tModel when using the v2
   Inquire API
   - [JUDDI-1009 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-1009>] -
   Browse Businesses using juddiv2 page navigation issue
   - [JUDDI-1010 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-1010>] -
   save_business does not properly save the accessPoint URLType when using the
   v2 Publish API
   - [JUDDI-1011 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-1011>] - MS
   SQL Server table - length of field too large
   - [JUDDI-1013 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-1013>] - GUI
   adding records
   - [JUDDI-1015 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-1015>] -
   Oracle database start up issue due to max string length

Improvement

   - [JUDDI-1012 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-1012>] - MS
   SQL Server Sequence table change
   - [JUDDI-1014 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-1014>] -
   Binding Editor – tModel Instance Information
   - [JUDDI-1016 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-1016>] - Add
   DDL generators for all available hibernate supported dialetcs

Re: [VOTE] jUDDI v3.3.9

Posted by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org>.
ok we are over 24 hours with 3 +1 votes, the vote has passed. I'll finish
up the release

Re: [VOTE] jUDDI v3.3.9

Posted by Kurt Stam <ks...@redhat.com>.
+1 from me! —Kurt