Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/19 21:52:54 UTC

review board issues

ok it wouldn't eat up my git diff output no matter what i do.

i tried git diff, git diff -p , git diff -p --no-prefix, git diff -u
--no-prefix for base directories both / and /trunk, all of these
combinations, to no avail. it looks like it doesn't like git diff
output.

Any ideas are welcome.

Re: review board issues

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Resurrecting this thread a little bit...
ok i am trying to create a review request by posting a trunk-based git
patch for mahout-git configuration and get the following error:

The file 'core/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/math/hadoop/DistributedRowMatrix.java'
(r3e0dd5e) could not be found in the repository
Now what?..

I am pretty sure this file is in our trunk. The patch i am trying to
post is attached here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-817

thanks.
-Dmitriy

Re: review board issues

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.
filed INFRA-4253.

Re: review board issues

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
If you get this working, please add a wiki page.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: review board issues