Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tiberiu Dondera <ti...@hotmail.com> on 2001/03/07 03:49:21 UTC

Ultraedit?

Many of you who have develloped under windows probably know about
ultraedit...
Anybody out there devised a syntax coloring file for xsp?
(Kinda like what Ovidiu Predescu did for emacs)?

Thank you in advance,
Tiberiu Dondera

(and no, I won't learn emacs and start programming under linux... :)

Re: Ultraedit?

Posted by Jens Klein <je...@jensquadrat.de>.
I cant help you, but also looking for the same.
if you find such a file, plz let me know. i'll inform you about my hits
too.

meanwhile i use the hack, that i syn-highlight it like XML, so its a bit
better readable (Just add the extension XSP to the XML-Section of the
ultraedit wordfile.txt, downloadable from the ultraedit-homepage). the
same you can do to the .xmap and other extensions from xml-files not
ending with .xml

Jens Klein