Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Michael Park <mp...@apache.org> on 2015/11/20 08:42:43 UTC

Mesos Events Calendar

Hello, I've created a public events calendar:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=2hecvndc0mnaqlir34cqnfvtak%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

The intent is to capture the community sync schedules there as well as
other events such as MesosCon and meet-ups.

The following review request https://reviews.apache.org/r/40531/ embeds the
Events Calendar in our Community page.

Re: Mesos Events Calendar

Posted by Shuai Lin <li...@gmail.com>.