Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Tsuyoshi Ozawa <oz...@apache.org> on 2016/06/20 23:55:42 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Merge Jersey upgrade(HADOOP-9613) to trunk

Sorry for the delay. Based on discussion here, I merged HADOOP-9613 to
trunk after the reviews. Thank you for the great helps. The problems
reported on HADOOP-9613 by Wangda, Li, and Sunil is filed as
YARN-5275. I'll also take a look at it.

I believe this change is a great step for compiling Hadoop source code
with JDK8. Again, thanks a lot!

Best,
- Tsuyoshi