Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "juergen.schumacher" <ju...@ir-team.com> on 2007/01/17 16:06:43 UTC

[m2] How to overcome user.home? (place for repo et all)

Hi,
we need to change the place for the local repository. In fact for some
reason we can't use the user.home\.m2\repsository path. Also to change the
system property user.home as recommended in one other issue wont help much
because other applications will need the correct user.home property.
Is there any configuration in maven2 available to set a change in local
repository path?

thanx for any help and have a nice day,
juergen

RE: [m2] How to overcome user.home? (place for repo et all)

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.
Good day,

Either there in maven.home, or in ~/.m2/settings.xml.

Cheers,
Franz

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
use settings.xml to override the default local repository location

-D