Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Renzo Tomaselli <re...@tecnotp.it> on 2007/08/29 17:54:07 UTC

[Trinida] about managing table selection side-effects

Hi, I'm looking for the least-dirty way to manage row selection
client-side effects in tr:table.
E.i. updating a counter along multiple selections, enabling/disabling
buttons upon selecting certain rows, and things like that.
I already performed similar actions by attaching js snippets to the
selection column, I just wonder about any cleaner way.
AFAIK the selection column is totally hidden, but maybe there is a hook
somewhere.