Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2011/09/20 09:56:30 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Kalumet to join Incubator

Hello,
The vote has passed with the following result :

+ 1 (binding) : Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Alan D. Cabrera, Marcel
Offermans, Brett Porter, Mohammad Nour El-Din, Olivier Lamy

+ 1 (non binding) : Simone Tripodi, Joey Echeverria, David Blevins,
Henri Gomez, Ashish Paliwal, Jamie Mark Goodyear, foxmask (no real
name sorry :-), Terri-Lynn Rimmer,

It looks the vote is fine : now time to hack :-).

I will proceed with all the various tasks (ml creation, jira etc...)
later this week.

Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Kalumet to join Incubator

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

thanks all for your votes.

I gonna work with Olivier to create and import the resources.

Regards
JB

On 09/20/2011 09:56 AM, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> Hello,
> The vote has passed with the following result :
>
> + 1 (binding) : Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Alan D. Cabrera, Marcel
> Offermans, Brett Porter, Mohammad Nour El-Din, Olivier Lamy
>
> + 1 (non binding) : Simone Tripodi, Joey Echeverria, David Blevins,
> Henri Gomez, Ashish Paliwal, Jamie Mark Goodyear, foxmask (no real
> name sorry :-), Terri-Lynn Rimmer,
>
> It looks the vote is fine : now time to hack :-).
>
> I will proceed with all the various tasks (ml creation, jira etc...)
> later this week.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net