Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/08/31 08:38:56 UTC

[HEADS UP] Preparing Karaf Cellar 4.0.2 and Karaf Container 4.0.7

Hi guys,

FYI, I started to prepare Cellar 4.0.2 release.
If you have some improvements or bugs for which we don't have a Jira,
please let me know.

Once Cellar release will be on vote, I will start to prepare Karaf 4.0.7.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing Karaf Cellar 4.0.2 and Karaf Container 4.0.7

Posted by Cristiano Costantini <cr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much JB!

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Cristiano,