Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by laura baño <la...@dif.um.es> on 2004/12/28 20:10:52 UTC

WSDL2Java & import

Hello everybody,

I'm using WSDL2Java and I'd like to know how to import a schema that is not present in my .wsdl file. I have already imported the schema with "import" in my .wsdl file but It doesn't work at all. Is there another way to make it? Could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Laura

Re: WSDL2Java & import

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
You must use <xsd:import> to import a schema, not <wsdl:import>.
something like this:

<wsdl:definitions name="foo" targetNamespace="urn:foo"
  xmlns:wsdl="..."
  xmlns:soap="..."
  xmlns:foo="urn:foo"
  xmlns:bar="urn:bar" >
  <wsdl:types>
    <xsd:schema targetNamespace="urn:foo"
       xmlns:xsd="..." >
       <xsd:import namespace="urn:bar" schemaLocation="some-uri"/>
     </xsd:schema>
  </wsdl:types>
</wsdl:definitions>

Then you must reference elements from the schema using their fully
qualified element names (bar:...)
Anne