Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Rohrbach, Gerald" <G....@funkegruppe.de> on 2020/05/05 09:14:32 UTC

Edge Browser

Maxim

I tried today the newest Edge Version with the Chrome engine. Version 81.0416.68.

It works with video and microphone,
but the screen sharing produces an error message:

TypeError: navigator.getDisplayMedia is not a function×

Are you aware of this?  Is there a work around?
It`s not possible to stop the sharing, so you need to reenter the room.

Usually we are using Firefox, but some externals do have just edge.

Name
OpenMeetings
Version
5.0.0-M4-SNAPSHOT
Revision
1ba1986

Maybe you fixed it already in a newer release?

Regards

Gerald.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Gerald,

screen-sharing should work in latest Edge (you need latest M5)
Thanks to Konstantin Kuzov https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/pull/76

--
Best regards,
Maxim