Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mohan Radhakrishnan <Mo...@hclcomnet.co.in> on 2003/03/14 07:15:42 UTC

One more back button problem

Hi,

     I've read all the back button mails.  Mine is this.

    We have several drop-down lists that are populated with JSTL.

<c:if test="${ID == 1 or ID == 2}">
	Show a certain drop-down list
</c:if>

 ID is in the session. After viewing the results of the submit a few times
when the user backs up, the drop-down will still show the choices based on
the last ID from the session but the main page will show different results.

   Somebody might have encountered this before. Appreciate if you could
share your thoughts.

Mohan