Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/03 22:43:28 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Will Stevens as committer

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has
asked Will Stevens to become a committer and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For
developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to
have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process. Whether
contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a recognition of a
contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project and
the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Will!

PS: Good job on the Palo Alto feature and the documentation, keep it up :)

-Sebastien
For the CloudStack PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Will Stevens as committer

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Congrats! :>

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Congratulations!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Will Stevens as committer

Posted by Syed Ahmed <sy...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Will :D

-Syed

Posted by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com>.
Finally!!!!! :)

Good Job Will!

Francois

--
Francois Gaudreault
Gestionnaire de Produit | Product Manager - Cloud Platform & Services

CloudOps Votre partenaire infonuagique | Cloud Solutions Experts
420 rue Guy | Montreal | Quebec | H3J 1S6
w: cloudops.com | tw: @CloudOps_

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Will Stevens as committer

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <tu...@apache.org>.
Congrats Will!

Posted by Alex Hitchins <al...@alexhitchins.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Steven !

Posted by Punith S <pu...@cloudbyte.com>.
Congrats Will :)

--
regards,

punith s
cloudbyte.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Will Stevens as committer

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>.
Congratulations Will ! ​

PL

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Will Stevens as committer

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Congrats Will!

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Congrats Will!

Regards.

--
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Will Stevens as committer

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Will, felicitations and enjoy the ride.

--
Daan