Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Edmund Urbani <em...@liland.org> on 2005/02/25 16:06:13 UTC

more DASL questions

Hi!

I have some more questions concerning Slide's content indexing and DASL
support here:
1. How do I get a case insensitive <DAV:contains> criteria in my search
request. Shouldn't this element have a "caseless" Attribute (does not
seem to work)?
2. Does the content indexing configuration as shown in the Wiki
(http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-slide/DaslConfiguration)
apply to Slide 2.1? If not, how is the indexing done with Slide 2.1?
I tried it using the Wiki example, but my configuration attempts seem to
have no effect at all. Actually I still don't know where the index is
written and what file types are indexed in which way. All I figured out
so far is, that it appears to work with M$ DOC files, but not with PDF.
3. Should I stop meddling around with 2.1 and go for the current CVS
HEAD instead? ;)

Thanks for your help!

 Edmund

Re: more DASL questions

Posted by Stefan Lützkendorf <lu...@apache.org>.
The Lucene based content indexing will be available in Slide 2.2 and you
can get it from the CVS HEAD.

The "caseless" attribute will not be supported. But you can index "caseless"
choosing an appropriate Lucene analyzer.

Stefan