Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Sean Sullivan <se...@seansullivan.com> on 2007/01/12 18:22:39 UTC

Wicket 1.2.5?

Hello,

Wicket 1.2.4 has a critical bug that affects my application.  The
HeaderContributor
behavior is buggy which causes my CSS style sheet to randomly disappear from
my web pages.

A fix was applied to the source tree on December 29th:

  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-188

According to JIRA, the fix will be included in Wicket 1.2.5.  My question
is: when will Wicket 1.2.5 be released?

Sean

Re: Wicket 1.2.5?

Posted by craigdd <le...@visi.com>.
I believe I saw the same issue when dealing with a JavaScript reference in
1.2.4.

Craig

Re: Wicket 1.2.5?

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
Fair enough.

Eelco

Re: Wicket 1.2.5?

Posted by Sean Sullivan <se...@seansullivan.com>.
IMHO, Wicket 1.2.4 is unusable due to WICKET-188.

I am working around the issue by building my own Wicket jar from the Wicket
1.2.x branch.

Sean

Re: Wicket 1.2.5?

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wicket 1.2.5?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wicket 1.2.5?

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wicket 1.2.5?

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@chello.nl>.
Hi,

I believe this bug has been present since 1.2.2.
I am very anxious to get this sorted out as well.

Regards,
     Erik.

--
Erik van Oosten