Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Magesh Umasankar <um...@apache.org> on 2002/05/01 21:07:52 UTC

[ANN] Ant 1.5 Beta 1

The first beta for Ant 1.5 is now available:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-ant/release/v1.5Beta1/

I'd like the members of these lists to try out these builds and if there
are no major problems in the next two days, I will send out announcements
to a broader group of people.

If you find any bugs, please either send a mail to ant-dev or raise a bug
in BugZilla
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Ant

Thanks for your help!  Special thanks to those who tested
the sneak preview that was published yesterday.

Cheers,
Magesh