Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Joel Halbert <jo...@su3analytics.com> on 2008/12/08 21:40:40 UTC

Google Chrome & Wicket

Hi,

Just picking up on this thread:

http://www.nabble.com/Google-Chrome---Wicket-td19277005.html

and this chrome bug report:

Has anyone had any luck getting Wicket ajax to work in 1.4m3 (or
greater).

I've not been able to get it working in my application (Wicket 1.4m3),
although I have had mixed success (sometimes it works & sometimes it
doesn't) with running the examples listed in the bug report that was
submitted to google in the second of the two links above - but I think
they are running on a 1.3 wicket code base.

Regards,

Joel

Re: Google Chrome & Wicket

Posted by Joel Halbert <jo...@su3analytics.com>.
I've just updated to 1.4rc1, and it works.

On Mon, 2008-12-08 at 20:40 +0000, Joel Halbert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just picking up on this thread:
>
> http://www.nabble.com/Google-Chrome---Wicket-td19277005.html
>
> and this chrome bug report:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1085
>
> Has anyone had any luck getting Wicket ajax to work in 1.4m3 (or
> greater).
>
> I've not been able to get it working in my application (Wicket 1.4m3),
> although I have had mixed success (sometimes it works & sometimes it
> doesn't) with running the examples listed in the bug report that was
> submitted to google in the second of the two links above - but I think
> they are running on a 1.3 wicket code base.
>
> Regards,
>
> Joel

SU3 Analytics Ltd
The Print House
18 Ashwin Street
E8 3DL
London

Tel: +44 (0) 20 3051 8637
Fax: +44 (0) 20 8196 2215
Mob: +44 (0) 79 7431 0685
www.su3analytics.com

SU3 Analytics Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under
company number 06639473 at registered address 61b Oxford Gardens, London
W10 5UJ, United Kingdom.