Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Nikolay Jordanov <Ni...@detica.com> on 2006/03/23 13:38:36 UTC

RE: Problem: BeanWriter not enforcing the element list order inBetwixt

Hi Robert,

You were right! Creating another betwixt file for the listItem object
solved the problem! So simple and elegant!

Thank you very much,
Nik

Nikolay Jordanov - Consultant
t +44 (0) 1483 816325 | m +44 (0) 7738397002
a Detica | Surrey Research Park | Guildford | GU2 7YP | UK
www.detica.com