Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Arina Ielchiieva <ar...@apache.org> on 2019/04/05 16:06:24 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Sorabh Hamirwasia

I am pleased to announce that Drill PMC invited Sorabh Hamirwasia to
the PMC and
he has accepted the invitation.

Congratulations Sorabh and welcome!

- Arina
(on behalf of Drill PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Sorabh Hamirwasia

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations Sorabh!

Gautam

Posted by Pritesh Maker <pm...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations, Sorabh!

Posted by Pritesh Maker <pm...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations, Sorabh!

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Sorabh!!

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Sorabh!!

Posted by Timothy Farkas <tf...@mapr.com>.
Congrats!

Tim

Posted by Robert Hou <rh...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations Sorabh!  Thanks for your contributions.

--Robert

Posted by weijie tong <to...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sorabh!

Posted by Sorabh Hamirwasia <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gautam Parai <gp...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations Sorabh!

Posted by Khurram Faraaz <kf...@mapr.com>.
Congratulations Sorabh!

Posted by salim achouche <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Sorabh!

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 12:26 PM Karthikeyan Manivannan <km...@mapr.com>
wrote:

> Congrats Sorabh! Very well deserved!
>
> On Fri, Apr 5, 2019, 12:01 PM Kunal Khatua <ku...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations! Very well deserved!
> >
> > On 4/5/2019 11:02:58 AM, Boaz Ben-Zvi <bo...@mapr.com> wrote:
> > Congratulation Sorabh - welcome to the Project Management Committee !!
> >

> > On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 10:58 AM Abhishek Ravi wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations Sorabh! Well deserved!

Salim

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Sorabh Hamirwasia

Posted by salim achouche <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Sorabh!

wrote:

> Congrats Sorabh! Very well deserved!
>
> On Fri, Apr 5, 2019, 12:01 PM Kunal Khatua <ku...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations! Very well deserved!
> >
> > On 4/5/2019 11:02:58 AM, Boaz Ben-Zvi <bo...@mapr.com> wrote:
> > Congratulation Sorabh - welcome to the Project Management Committee !!
> >

> > On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 10:58 AM Abhishek Ravi wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations Sorabh! Well deserved!

Salim

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Sorabh Hamirwasia

Posted by Karthikeyan Manivannan <km...@mapr.com>.

Posted by Karthikeyan Manivannan <km...@mapr.com>.

Posted by Kunal Khatua <ku...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kunal Khatua <ku...@apache.org>.