Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Dhiego Abrantes de Oliveira Martins <dh...@dhiegoabrantes.com> on 2013/04/12 05:15:10 UTC

Consuming iPOJO DOSGi

Hi,

I have some iPOJO Services running over DOSGi (WebServices) in Felix. The
client is a mobile, is in outside from container osgi and need to access
(consume) the service provided by webservice (supported by ipojo service
over dosgi).

How the mobile client can 'consume' this webservice?

Best regards,

Dhiego

Re: Consuming iPOJO DOSGi

Posted by Dhiego Abrantes de Oliveira Martins <dh...@dhiegoabrantes.com>.
Anyone can help me, please?

Abs,
__
*Dhiego** **Abrantes** de Oliveira Martins*
*Computer Science, M.Sc. Candidate at UFPE*
www.dhiegoabrantes.com
+55 83 9999.1081
***Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers
write code that humans can understand*. (Martin Fowler)

Re: Consuming iPOJO DOSGi

Posted by Dhiego Abrantes de Oliveira Martins <dh...@dhiegoabrantes.com>.
metadata.xml:

Re: Consuming iPOJO DOSGi