Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Rishi Yagnik <ry...@pdxinc.com> on 2016/07/13 20:11:36 UTC

New Joinee

Hello Everybody,

I would like to participate in Ignite Development so do provide your guidance to kick start my development.

Thanks,

Take Care,
RISHI YAGNIK | PDX, Inc.
Architect, Enterprise Architecture Team
Asserting the Role of Pharmacy in Healthcare  www.pdxinc.com<http://www.pdxinc.com/>  |  www.rx.com<http://www.rx.com/>
main: 817-367-4540 | x4540 | mobile: 614-905-0636

101 Jim Wright Freeway South, Suite 200, Fort Worth, Texas 76108-2202<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=PDX,+Inc.&hl=en&sll=32.758696,-97.476397&sspn=0.006295,0.006295&filter=0&update=1&t=h&z=17&iwloc=A>

This e-mail and its contents (to include attachments) are the property of National Health Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates, including but not limited to Rx.com Community Healthcare Network, Inc. and its subsidiaries, and may contain confidential and proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, or distribution of this e-mail or of its attachments, or the taking of any unauthorized action based on information contained herein is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of information contained herein may subject you to civil and criminal prosecution and penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by telephone at 800-433-5719 or return e-mail and permanently delete the original e-mail.

Re: New Joinee

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rishi,

Please start with going through this page:
http://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html. It contains the list of
newbie tickets that can be good for the start as well as information about
the development process, review process, coding guidelines, etc.

Also please tell us your JIRA username and we will give you contributor
permissions.

-Val